Tuesday, April 18, 2006

BBOTSS Travel Logue - Part 6

We're here. Let the war begin.

Actually, I was beginning to doubt that Black Beard and his crew would make it considering all of the grog and sweet grass they consumed on the way. One thing I've learned about Black Beard on this journey is that he always delivers.

We arrived at the head of a host of Bonobans; 2,000 Bonobans to be exact. Black Beard inspired them to join my master in the quest to free the Naomidans. As soon as we re-entered Lexapidis, Black Beard spotted a brothel. He demanded that some of the wenches accompany us as camp followers/bed warmers. He of course picked his favorite first. Her name is Lay-ya. Somehow, she seems too well bred for this line of work. I'm not sure what my master will think when she arrives.



Lay-ya (Black Beard's wench)

leiawench.jpg



Black Beard earned his wench as far as I am concerned. Right after we arrived at the rendezvous point, we were attacked by a giant southern Snow Monster. Apparently the creature was drawn to the camp by our fires. Luckily Black Beard had posted scouts, and we knew of the creature before it could reach our main camp. Black Beard took his crew (and I) to cut the creature off.


Southern Snow Monster
yeti.jpg

The creature was as ravenous as it was enormous. Black Beard single-handedly fought him in true pirate style. In fact, Red Face happened to catch the final moments of the battle with some kind of recording device.



The beast was slain and we feasted on its corpse. I have to say I've had better cuisine. Achtung was very impressed with Black Beard's feats and this helped reassure the Bonobans that they made the right decision in joining our cause. Now if Black Beard and his crew can take down Naoma the Large and the Ruffians as easily as he defeated the southern Snow Monster, we'll all have cause to rejoice. Achtung is now a firm believer in Black Beards legendary reputation and skills.




Achtung, a High Priest of Bonoba
achtung.jpg

Until my master Missandei arrives, the smoke-fests continue and Black Beard and his crew will get sloshed on grog. I can only hope my master has devised a good battle plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home