Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BBOTSS Travel Logue - Part 2

We be three weeks now on the great Salt Sea. Finally we be thinkin’ we’d been spyin’ our first port of callin’. Or so we be thinkin’. We be movin’ closer to the berth, when we be seein’ that it actually be a small island. Then we be seein’ a sight that none of me swabs ever be dreamin’… a lass who be sucklin’ a dragon at her breast. Aye, shiver me timbers!

Me crow spotter, Red Face the Fierce, be wantin’ to get a closer look.


Red Face the Fierce
darthmaulsdpirate.jpg
We be sailin’ our boat closer to the island, and Red Face and me be mannin’ the small boat that be goin’ a’shore. While Red Face be usin’ his double-bladed paddle to get me closer, the draong lass be spottin’ us. She and her dragon sprog be meetin’ us on the shore.

When we be askin’ the lass the name of the island she be tellin’ us it was “Lexapdis”. Then she be wantin’ to know who we be and what we be doin’ on her island. Me tells her we be Black Beard of the Salt Sea and me spotter Red Face the Fierce. Aye, she be lookin’ surprised to be see in’ two of me legendary crew standin’ on her shore. It be only fair that we be askin’ who she be. She tells us her name be Missandei, Storm-Born, Mother of Dragons and ruler of Lexapidis.

Now Red Face and me never be meetin’ a dragon’s mother before. We asks the lass how she came to be bearin’ dragons. She tells us that she be raisin’ the dragons from the stone of her island, with fire and blood. Then she be askin’ me what we be wantin’. Me tells her we be sailin’ the Salt Sea in search of great adventures. She tells us if we be wantin’ adventure, we best be getting’ me crew a ‘shore because we be finding it.

Red Face and me be returnin’ to the ship, and I be hurryin’ to record this tale. Red Face be drawin’ the lass we be seein’, but he ain’t bein’ the best at drawin’s.



Missandei
missandei.jpg

We’ll be goin’ a ‘shore and be seein’ what adventures we’ll be findin’ at Lexapids. Stay tuned ye scurvy dogs…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home