Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BBOTSS Travel Logue - Part 1

Ahoy mateys! Glad ye be tunin' in for the adventures I be havin'.

My first adventure be takin' place on the Great Salt Sea. Let me be tellin' ya, life on the Great Salt Sea is hard. The Salt Sea be largely unexplored, and the crew be mighty nervous. They needn't be, of course, since they be crewin' for the legendary pirate BB (me).

On our first day on the Great Salt Sea, we be hearin' some suspicious singin' off the starboard side. Me crew be thinkin' it be one of our own bein' a scalliwag. I be suspicious, however, and went to lean over the starboard side. Wouldn't you know we be hittin' a drunken mermaid. Aye, and she be a fine one too. She be so tanked on the fine rum she be drinkin' that she didn't feel not one bit of pain.

Bein' the legend I be, I untangles her fins from me fishin' net and threw her back to sea. So greatful was she, that she be takin' her shells off to flash me crew. I warned those scurvy ridden dogs that they best be mindin' me ship and not the whore's treasures. Alas, a lusty crew I be havin'. Aye, and right troublesome too.

I just heard a commotion on me deck, so I best be checkin' into it. Until next time ye scalliwags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home